Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Directoro


Hey kids!  So today I got one big project done at school.  I directed the break-up scene from Say Anything for my directing class (oddly enough).  I chose this scene because I know it well.  I have lived this scene close to a half-dozen times now and I must tell you, it's a lot more fun to watch Cusack go through it.  But enough "boo-hoo for me."
So, we've been rehearsing this scene for a few weeks now (by "we" I mean myself, Erica, and Jude), and today we filmed it in the Intermediate TV class. That's 261 for those in the know.  I must say Erica (as Diane) and Jude (as Lloyd, as though I need to clarify this) knocked it right out of the park.  Much like Pujols did to Peavy, but that's a whole 'nother story... 
I wasn't worried because if there's one thing I do well, it's casting.  But I'd like to think I've got some skill as a director.  Any detractors please come forward, or forever hold your peace (hehe, hold your piece).  I am italisizing a lot today.  Hmmm...
So I'm very happy about that, despite the level my cold has reached today.  It's hot out and I've got a fever but yet I'm freezing.  My sleep was completely restless but I'm still pretty awake.  Se la vi, or se la virus?
I can breathe a little easier for a while (not literally, on a count of the cold) as things are getting moving with my movie.  It's constantly on my mind, which should make my producer happy.  But seriously, could my nose stop running?! 
Anyway, that's where I'm at today.  Is alright.  Could... uh... be better.  Did I mention the Cardinals won?  Oh yes, they did.
How are you?  Do you have a cold?  Did your team win today?  This blog stuff can't be all about me (just mostly).  Wish me good health, or go die in a fire, homies.  Word.  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment