Tuesday, August 22, 2006

M.S.A.A.


Hello.  My name is Aaron and I'm a MySpace addict.  I log on at least twice an hour and I need help.
- So if you couldn't tell by the latest picture, I've been a little bored lately.  It's not that bad because, believe me, I have many more masks I haven't even thought about breaking out.  You must understand though that the picture is photographic faceity.  It's me abstractly making fun of the more self-absorbed MySpacers, just don't tell anyone.
- I find it somewhat telling that when I'm at a club and the song, "Promiscuous Girl" comes on, and every girl in the club goes nuts and does their best impression of how to best signify that they hate their fathers.  I'm seriously beginning to believe that every girl in the club is one crack deal shy of actually being a stripper.  I'm not judging, I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just telling you what I see.
- I got a new cell phone (Motorola L6), which you can see in my picture.  It's all sleek and high-tech looking, which means I'll probably break it in 3 months.  I've spent over an hour and a half on the phone with Cingular getting my internet and picture messaging straightened out.  The shitty part is that when they finally put me on with the tech people we fix it within 5 minutes.  So I say, why not put me straight through with them?  I mean, it's a toll-free call so Cingular isn't making a dime off of the time.  Oh well I guess.
- Have you seen the Little League World Series this year?  They've got a bunch of 13 year olds around my height or above, including one kid who is 6'8!  If this doesn't prove my theory about what we're feeding the cows, I don't know what does.
- Did I mention I have Videos?
- Finally, I apologize for making you all wait so long for a new blog.  I don't know what it is but I get on here and I look around for messages, comments, or whatever and my mind goes blank.  Luckily, not so much today so don't be surprised if there's more blogs to come.  Stay Classy, kids.   :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment