Saturday, May 6, 2006

Work Doodles Vol. 1



Hey kids! So I'm starting a new blog segment and it's called, "Work Doodles." Basically it consists of drawings I made while at work(oddly enough). In the interest of starting material, I have 3 drawings that I made a little over a year ago, give or take me forgetting when the hell I drew them (actually, late '04).


It should also be noted that there have been unfortunate casualties to my work doodles.  The first drawings I ever made at work, a dinosaur with an elephant on its [the dinosaur's] back and a lion strung out on heroin with his sidekick the squirrel on crack, were thrown away as I saw no use for them at the time. It was a low point for me, I know.


Anyhow, here they are:














So what do you think, kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment