Thursday, May 11, 2006

Our Dirty Swear Movie


Hey kids!  So I saw the rough cut of our dirty swear movie that I directed last Sunday.  For those that don't remember: Dude with tourette's syndrome goes to confession, hilarity ensues.
It's come out pretty good.  The lighting is fine.  The sound is good.  At first, the cut was missing a few beats but I pointed out some minor changes and now it fires on all cylinders. 
If it still makes me laugh, it's going good.  And it does!
Our professor has seen it and he likes it.  That's also very important.  It's going to be in the film festival at school, one way or another, unless there's some royal screwing going on.  It's good enough to get it done but if nobody watches it, what have you really done? 
Everyone should come to the festival.  Come see my dirty swear movie.  It's Thursday the 18th at 7pm at SDSU.  Call or message me for more info, details, or directions.
So that's got me pretty excited.  I've only got one final to go so that is also good.  Jim Edmonds (my favorite baseballer) is hitting finally.  The stresses are really melting away.
I haven't heard anything (not even a "Get Lost!") from the studios I applied to for internships this summer.  That's kind of a bummer but I'm looking on the bright side.  I'm gonna shoot something this summer (even if I have to write it first).  I've got to.  I gotta make something personal before the school system steals the opportunity from me.  I'll need money though (and a story, right?), as equipment won't be free.  Minor issues.
I'll actually be producing a short film at the end of summer (to get the free equipment from school, duh), which is kind of outside my realm.  Hear that (or read that), Jen?!  I know, it's crazy, but I believe in the story.  It should be fun, and nice and dramatic.  Ever hear of that, 260 kids???  Oh well, sour grapes...
Anywhoo, that's an update of where I'm at.  Where are you?  Seriously.  I can't see you.   :-P   Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment