Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Hey! Look who's not dead!


Hey, kids.  I've been busy lately with all the filmy goodness so I haven't blogged. 
Then, what am I doing now?
Makin' up for it!
So, yeah, films are keeping me busy.  That and work.  And a slender social life.  It's really kind of sad. 
Hey, you know what else takes up a lot of time?
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the RingThe Two Towers, and The Return of the King extended cuts.  I just watched all 3 over the course of 3 days.  That does not equal 1 movie per night, you math majors.  I watched the first till I passed out, finished it the next night, started the second one till I passed out, then finshed it the next day, and then watched the final film in its entirety that same night.  Close to 11 hours of movies, kids, it's tough.  But not too tough forthis guy!
So that was nerdy.
I'm really feeling kind of drained in general.  I get plenty of sleep, don't get me wrong.  But still, I'm sluggish.  It's probably my diet, as always.  My house is like a diabetic's nightmare.  We have entirely too much junk food.  And late at night, the beast that lies within my torso says, "Yes, you should eat a quesadilla followed by a half-dozen Reese's Peanut Butter hearts and maybe wash it all down with an orange soda.  And repeat.  It's only 2am!"  It is ridiculous.
I don't really have much else to say.  Like I said, "busy... tired... very little fun... no love..."  So until next time, kids, stay out of the fridge.  Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment