Monday, March 13, 2006

Hot Damn! There's two of us!


So for reasons unnecessary to explain, I decided to do a search for myself on this here MySpace.  I typed in my first and last name and guess what I found...
There's 2 of us!
Wait.  It's not really that cool.  Actually, it kinda sucks.  It appears this "other Aaron" is really into Christ/God, shitty music, spells the word "heck" with 2 C's, he's not funny, a former drug addict, and get this, he's a friend of harp seals!  That does it.  This man must be stopped. 
We must find a way to get this guy kicked off MySpace, for the good of the land. 
It's like the Highlander. "There can be only one."
He's over-age so that angle won't work.  There must be a way.  I need YOU, minions, to do this for me.  Think of it, how would you like your good name tarnished by some born-again who looks like a cross between Jerry Lewis and Screech from Saved by the Bell (Dustin Diamond)?!  Exactly.  It's even worse for girls. 
If we didn't have a cause before now, kids, this is it.  Let's get crackin'!  It's time for Sabotage, as the Beastie Boys once said.  Do what it takes.  Be ruthless.  Tip well.  And once we're done with this punk, we move on to bigger targets like Tony Danza!
It should be noted that in reality I have nothing and have never had anything against Tony Danza.

No comments:

Post a Comment