Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What DO I want???

1) Do you prefer girls with long hair or short hair? I prefer long hair. It's more versatile. I've gotta be able to run my fingers through it. Every now and again short hair just works but that usually is because of the girl. 
2) Most attractive feature of a girl is? It's always going to be the eyes, in accompaniment to the face. I'm sure there'll be more questions along this line so I'm gonna hold off on any more explanation. 
3) HONESTLY, when it comes down to dating a person, do looks really count? Absolutely. But it's all case by case and what I like, which can be anything, case by case. 
4) Do you like girls who smoke? No. Not at all. Not anything. Major turnoff. 
5) Do you prefer dating hootchie girls or innocent girls? I like a girl whose got a little of both in her. God help us if I've gotta bring all the spice into our relationship. 
6) Are you possesive of girls you like? I hope not. I like to do little things for my lady. Sometimes that takes knowledge of where's and when's. I always come from a good place no matter what happens. 
7) Would you rather date an older, younger or same age girl?It's really all about maturity. Any age can have it. I always keep it legal though.
8) The biggest turnoff from a girl? Dishonesty.  Tell me the truth, even if it hurts. 
9) Would you want a girl that is or is not a virgin? Probably a little of both. A healthy sexuality is hot but I'm not down for whores, or whips and chains.
10)Would you date a girl your friend likes or used to like? I've actually done that, she dumped me, and now they're together. 
11)HONESTLY speaking, does the weight of a girl matter to you a lot? It does. What I mean is, I like healthy. I like curves, not rolls. Too much in either direction just isn't sexy. But again, I take this issue on a case by case basis. 
12)Would you date girls out of your race?Would I?! When haven't I? It's true I've only dated latinas but that's somewhat of a coincidence. And quite frankly I should be applauded. I cross cultures, I heal the wounds of time. And latinas are really fuckin' hot! Can I get an "Amen?"
13)Are you old fashioned and would pay for dinner, movies, etc for the girl? I am a little. But I won't argue if she throws her money down. This is kind of a trick question too because when you go to a restaurant for a first date, guess who they give the check to? Think about it. I'm down to share costs though, it's cool.
14)Do you prefer more shy girls, or more party like wild girls? Again, a little of both. I think it's good to get out but sometimes you two just need quiet alone-time. 
15)List FOUR important things you look for in a girl? 1)  Honesty 2)  Communication 3)  Looks 4)  Maturity

No comments:

Post a Comment