Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Honestly, this blog is just two surveys

..1 1. Honestly, where are you now? In the dining room. Where else would one log onto MySpace? 
2. Honestly, have you failed a subject in high school?Negatory. And that's the truthitude! 
3. Honestly, what's on your mind? First thing that came to my mind was I need a girlfriend. I also need to get my shit together for internships for the summer. I also should eat less. I need a haircut. Oh, and I need a girlfriend. 
4. Honestly, what is it you should really be doing right now? Working out or the aforementioned internship shit. 
5. Honestly, have you brushed your teeth today? Yes, and Scoped! 
6. Honestly, who are your best buddies in the world? Butch, Merilynn, sometimes Wayne, Ivan, Omar. 
7. Honestly, who is the hottest person you know? I'd like to say that I know Salma Hayek but that would be a lie and you said to be honest. Tie: Merilynn and Rica, who ironically are best friends. 
8. Honestly, are you a good friend? If you're my friend, I'd most likely kill for you. Try not to ask me to though, okay? 
9. Honestly, do you think school is important? Yes and no. Depends on the professors/teachers. 
10. Honestly, what are your dreams mostly about? I can never remember. I do recall having some recurring Friday the 13th style dreams. Who doesn't like to sweat while sleeping? 
11. Honestly, who or what makes you happy most of the time? Bullshitting with my buddies. Hot chicks produce good vibes as well. 
12. Honestly, what hobbies do you have? I play softball, watch sports, watch movies/TV, blog, myspaceout, converse with the homies, laugh, etc. 
13. Honestly, what song are you listening to? "Wendy Clear" by Blink-182 
14. Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment? I'm sure I could name a few people but that would lead to disappointment. 
15. Honestly, do you have a deadly disease? I have a form of idiot-charm that seems to work some of the time. 
16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? People who don't understand SDSU parking lot code and this girl who never shuts up at school. Rather than name her, I'll give you guys a puzzle clue: ****a *****l. 
17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? Jessica Simpson seems as though she could use one from someone who's not psychotic and her father
18. Honestly, are you bored? Not really. 
19. Honestly, who do you want to slap right now? The aforementioned girl from school. 
20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now? Uh, Yeah! 
21. Honestly, do you like someone? I'm in love with many girls I've seen on campus, though, I don't know them and I said a total of 4 words to 1 of them. 
22. Honestly, are you single?You really don't catch on, do you? 
23. Honestly, does anyone like you? If so, the clock is ticking. In twelve months, I'm leaving town. 


..2 I Live: in a town that will never be New Orleans, which I guess is now a good thing. 
I Work: at the concrete manifestation of hell. But the people are nice. 
I Talk: a lot about my lack of love from the ladies. I need some of that. I Wish: that wishing was a fruitful pursuit. 
I Enjoy: distorted guitars. 
I Look: like a buckethead. I need a haircut. 
I Find: I'm quite bored without any baseball to watch. 
I Smell: dog shit on my left shoe. 
I Listen: to people when they talk and remember every word. 
I Hide: behind my sunglasses when walking in large crowds. That shit's real, yo...
I Pray: ... Not! 
I Walk: quickly because I prefer to be somewhere rather than in transit. 
I Write: exactly what thoughts pass through my head. Full Disclosure, it's a policy. I See: a box of Trail Mix from Costco. Is there such thing as non-generic trail mix? 
I Sing: pretty off-key but quietly enough to relax a baby. 
I Laugh:because I've studied hard and I know what is truly funny. 
I Watch: dudes who get grabby with chicks at bars and I think to myself, "Easy there, Chief!" 
I Learn:something from everything. 
I Dream: more during the quiet times during the day than at night. 
I Want: too many things to possibly get all of them
I Cry: next to never. 
I Burnt: my knee, being an All-Star again. 
I Read: less than I ought to but quicker than most. 
I Love: when things are going well. With the ladies, to be more specific. 
I Sometimes: forget that I'm awesome and get all damned emo. 
I Touch: only where instructed to or allowed. With the ladies, to be more specific.
I Hurt: in the mornings lately. I'm too young for that shit... 
I Fear: people don't take me seriously cause I joke so often. 
I Break: your mother's legs if you don't pay! 
I Eat: too much too damned often. 
I Quit: caring about whether I should say certain things to certain people. Fuck It! 
I Drink: when I'm bored with being parched. 
I Hug: anybody who asks. I'm a giver. 
I Meditate: never, Daniel son. 
I Play: softball like my whole life is on trial. 
I Miss: not having to work and the Game Center. 
I Forgive: too often. 
I Drive: like my ass is on fire. 
I Have: to do more with my free time. 
I Don't: wanna go to school tomorrow. 
I Made: my RWS 305W class laugh today, by just keeping it real. 
I Kiss: whenever. No restrictions. 
I Feel: kind of down but that's probably just momentary or something. 
I Know: a lot of "useless trivia." 
I Wonder: if there are any non-gay cowboys out there and if so, Grow the fuck up, man, we don't ride horses anymore and you're not cool cause you dress different!

No comments:

Post a Comment