Monday, September 5, 2005

Sprinkle this over your heart and you'll never be lonely. Awwww...

I AM: the greatest person you'll ever know and the man you'll invariably never love.
I WANT: Candy! Der---------der-der.
I HAVE: to buy the new Jimmy Eat World album! (correction: it's not a new album, it's a 5 song EP, a half album if you will)
I WISH: I could be more clear and have less questions.
I HATE: President Bush but lately I'm not alone.
I MISS: being a kid.
I FEAR: that people just won't listen.
I HEAR: the new Jimmy Eat World tracks on myspace.
I SEARCH: for acceptance and understanding.
I WONDER: why more people don't fill these out. Are they too busy being busy?
I REGRET: cursing at my softball teammates. Sorry again.
I LOVE: the way a song can take you to THAT place.
I ALWAYS: scratch my head, even if I'm not confused.
I DANCE: when you least expect it.
I SING: in the car and nowhere else.
I CRY: very rarely, I hope I'm not saving it for something big.
I WRITE: when the mood strikes me cause I can't force it (sorry blogfans).
I WIN: the hearts and minds of those I don't want.
I LOSE: most of my softball games.
I CONFUSE: easily.
______

[YES OR NO]
you keep a diary: No, that's for girlies. I blog!!!
you like to cook: No, the patience is not strong with this one.
you set your watch a few minutes ahead: No, SDSU time.
you bite your fingernails: All too often
you believe in love: Yes

[WHO IS]
The weirdest person you know: Franciso Torres at work, not good weird either
The Loudest Person you Know: Butch and he's a good friend.
The Person that Knows the Most about you: I tell everybody everything, if I can.
Your Crush?: A gentleman doesn't crush and tell...

[WHAT IS]
your most overused phrase on IM: huh? or okay???


[DO YOU]
think you know you've been in love: I know I haven't. I have loved though.
want to get married: Yes, if someone will have me.
have any tattoos/where?: Nope
piercings/where?: Nope.
Get along with your parents: Pretty much.
Like thunderstorms: Depends on who I'm with

SIGN: Libra, there's nothing more frightening than a scale!
NATURAL HAIR COLOR: Dirty blonde
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Dirty blonde (au naturale)
EYE COLOR: Green
BIRTHPLACE: Hoffman Estates, Illinois (suburb of Chicago)

[FAVORITE]
NUMBER: 13
COLOR: Dark green
DAY: Halloween
SONG: right now? "Lucky Denver Mint" by Jimmy Eat World
FOOD: Pizza from La Bella's in Chula Vista
SEASON: Summer
SPORT: Baseball
DRINK: Chocolate milk

______
[PREFERENCES]
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? Depends on the weather
MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? Milk
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? Chocolate

[IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU]
CRIED? Nope
HELPED SOMEONE? Probably
BOUGHT SOMETHING? Tried to
GOTTEN SICK? Nope
GONE TO THE MOVIES? No, but I did in the last 48 hours.
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? Nope
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? Nope
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? Nope
TALKED TO AN EX? Goodness No
MISSED AN EX? Nope
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? This'll probably end up in my blog
MISSED SOMEONE? Yep
HUGGED SOMEONE? I wish
KISSED SOMEONE? I wish more
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? A little
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment