Saturday, December 8, 2007

Without Fail


Hey, kids.  I'm in San Diego for my last night of 2007.  I leave tomorrow morning for the Bank of Bur and it feels like it's not a moment too soon.

See, I'm sick, again.  Yes, again.  I've been back to San Diego 4 times since I moved and I've gotten a cold and taken it back with me 3 times.  I don't know what it is, but I apparently I'm sick of San Diego, or vice-versa.

Is something just going around?  Is something just going around me?  I don't have any answers.

I'm gonna have to start wearing one of those things Michael Jackson wears when he walks through the streets.  Although, when I do that it won't be because I'm horribly disfigured by the self-hating mutilation that I've enacted on myself as a way of getting back at my abusive asshole of a father.  I'll just be preventing colds (hopefully).

I appreciate everybody's cold-remedies.  I'm not sure that they work but thanks for caring.  Now I'm gonna go lie down and think about good things (boobs) and with any luck sleep this off. 

Take care of yourselves, kids, because in a way, you're also taking care of me.
:-P   Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment