Sunday, May 20, 2007

So Not Laughing


Hey, kids!  So I just got done watching my good buddy Zach Braff host SNL and I must say that that show really blows hardcore, like to mooseball proportions. 
I'm not kidding.  I've seen better writing on a bathroom stall.
It's sad really.  I remember the good old days when you could be home on a Saturday night and catch some pretty good comedy.  It's not that way anymore.  Hasn't been for a long time.
Fred Armisen is the only funny cast member and he's not in every sketch.  So for 5-minutes at a time, you might have to sit and listen to the dude fromGoodburger jabber on while desperately seeking the means to a quick and painless demise on your own couch.  Sure, you could just change the channel but hanging yourself from a ceiling fan seems much more appealing for some odd reason.  It's horrendous.
And what the fuck is Darrell Hammond still doing around?!  What are you like, 50?!  What characters do you do again?  Bill Clinton, Sean Connery, Jesse Jackson?  Way to stay modern man...
In the name of all that is decent, NBC, please don't renew this show.  For the good of your network, and for the good of good comedy.
I have spoken my peace.  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment