Monday, October 11, 2010

Comedie D'Largo


Show was fucking hilarious!  

Lineup: Marc Maron came out and introduced the founder/editor of PunchlineMagazine.com (The show was in honor of its 5th anniversary).  The dude kinda talked toward the side wall for about a minute.

1. Greg Proops hosted

2. Chris Hardwick

3. Jeff Garlin

4. Brendan Burns

5. Maria Bamford

6. Marc Maron

I talked to Marc Maron briefly after the show.  Caught him on his way to the can (convenient in case we didn't hit it off).  I told him he did great, that I listen to his show (to which he apologized for not bringing any stickers), and then told him that his 'stache was looking good.  Very "Magnum." He replied that he couldn't get it to curl down (as opposed to my beard?), asked me my name (Aaron), and we shook hands again (2x).

Awesome early Birthday present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment