Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One For The Blooper Reel


Got to play in the last game of the night for a random company sponsored team.  

Dropped grounder on first hitter of game while playing 1st base.  Missed some tough picks in the dirt.  Excusable?

0/2 on pop-flies in right center.  2/2 falling down on said pop-flies.  

Batted 1-3, if you count fielder's choices (which I do).  Fouled out, FC grounder to SS/Error, solid sinking flyout to left (my highlight of the night).

Baserunning: Not bad minus the stumbling.  Going 1st to 3rd winded the hell out of me.

Cardio: dismal, depth perception: dismal, ability to keep feet and head in proper polarity: astonishingly weak.

Overall: Possibly my worst game ever but just a sign of my rustiness.  Gotta slow things down and let the game come to me.

Still don't have a regular team.  :-(  Hooray...

No comments:

Post a Comment