Monday, April 20, 2009

Crack-tual

Hey, Kids!  It's hot.  So this call actually happened earlier tonight.  I deemed it funny enough to share.

My cell phone rings.  It says, "Anonymous."  This should be fun.  I honestly thought it was going to be my boss.  It wasn't.

Me:  "Hello?"

Person:  "Hello."  It's a woman.  Kinda sounds like my mom.  I play dumb in case it is.

Me:  "Hello?"

Woman:  "Hello.  Who's this?"

Me:  "Who's this?"

Woman:  "Who's this?"

Me:  "You called me.  You go first."

Woman:  "This is [mumble].  Is this Anthony?"

Me:  "No."

Woman:  "Is this Michael?"

Me:  "Nope.  Nor is it Hall."

Woman:  "[mumble mumble] Sorry, I dialed the wrong number."

Me:  "Yep."

Click.  I make gesture towards phone as if to say, "You believe this fuckin' guy?"  Very Jersey of me, I know.  I don't think she got my Anthony Michael Hall joke.  Hopefully, you did, kids.

:-P    Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment