Friday, March 20, 2009

Pope You!

Hey, kids!  Wow, 2 blogs in a week.  I'd like to say get used to it, but perhaps I'm just bored.  Perhaps that's the wrong word.  Maybe I'm just lonely and a little bored which in the past (and by past I mean 10 minutes ago) led to snacking.  It also usually leads to nail-biting.  Well, you're in luck tonight because I'm out of fingernails.

So I heard on the 
Daily Show tonight that the Pope visited Africa and made a speech declaring that condoms (and the active dispersal programs and use thereof) don't prevent AIDS and have actually contributed to the spread of the disease.  Now, first of all, I want to ask where he gets his evidence?  What science has he employed to come up with this?  Oh yeah, he doesn't believe in science.  And facts, well, he's probably not a fan of those either.  Hell, facts will tell you that he was a Nazi before he was the Pope.   But I'm not here to talk about the past.

Secondly, how can a man who has never even used his dick claim to have any expertise as a sexual educator?  Not that you've gotta be a whore to teach about sex, but you can't be a fuckin' unich either.  And he's certainly not a doctor.  If he'd had years of study in microbiology, chemistry, anatomy, and sexually transmitted infections/diseases then maybe he could talk.  But no.  All he is is an 81 year old virgin in dainty robe, trying to tell other people how to use their "naughty" parts.

I just think that this is another example of the Catholic church's irrelevance in the modern world.  If you want to believe in God, by all means do so, but by no means should you take what that joker (or Poper?) says as gospel.  I think it's both irresponsible and heartless to go into a nation (I know Africa's a continent) that has been ravaged by AIDS and to say what he said.  The people listening may see him as an authority figure, so he should have to be accurate with his facts and he clearly is not.  Go back to the Vatican and your silly castle with your silly guards, and leave living to those who actually do it.  
Hehe, do it...

Alright, so lighter note time:

I was thinking that spelling bestiality the way that it's written probably gives the wrong impression of the act.  Like, it's not BESTiality, you know?  What would it hurt to add an "A" to it.  At least it'll look more like how it's pronounced.  Maybe I'm weird.

How many mystery/sooth-seeing movies is Nicolas Cage going to star in?  
Nextmeets National Treasure equals Knowing.

Speaking of repetitive plots, why is there another mall cop movie coming out?  First 
Paul Blart, now Observe And Report.  I don't get it.

Hmmm, well, that's it for now.  Till next time (whenever that is).  Take it sleazy.  :-P  Pbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment