Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So Where Are The Fries That I Ordered...?

Because I certainly got the shake!

Hey, kids! Don't know if you heard the news, but there was an earthquake today in L.A. And guess what? I felt it. First time ever. I could barely hear the rumbling over the sound of my cherry popping. I was actually laying in bed trying to sleep off this cold that I got on Monday when the quake hit. I wasn't scared in the slightest really. Nothing could've fallen on me (besides the roof). So I just layed there thinking, "Will I be able to sleep after this?" And I couldn't. I tried to text those who knew I'd never felt a quake. That hardly worked. I'm sure glad I've got this cell phone for emergencies...

Afterward, I turned on the news and they were apparently freaking the fuck out. It really wasn't that big a deal. Either that, or I'm way too resigned to the probability of death (which, as mortals, we know is 100%). Whatevs.

In case you are concerned (thanks), I'm fine. Everything is fine. Nothing fell. Not even Kataneh's shot glasses from around the world collection. All is good, except for my sore throat.

In other news, in case you hadn't noticed (and shame on you), I've got some new pics. With celebrities even. Check 'em out. Leave comments, ask questions, print 'em out at draw mustaches on everyone, whatever you feel like doing.

Comic-Con was cool, albeit less cool than previous years. It's way too crowded and the lines are nuts. I missed a couple of panels due to long lines (in the sun). Parking sucks huge. I don't think that that's a secret. I should be posting more pictures on my photobucket soon. Remind me if necessary.

I did notice a something that kinda bugged me this year. Like, I saw people, couples rather, where the girl was dressed in costume but the guy wasn't. Totally lame. Talk about your lack of support. I'm not saying that if she's dressed as Raggedy Anne, you gotta be Andy but you gotta wear something other than your normal dork-suit. And carrying a camera with a giant lens doesn't count. Just because you're taking photos doesn't mean you're providing an invaluable service. You're an emo-haired paparazzo at best. And you're lame, but that goes without saying.

I saw that Bat-flick that everyone is talking about (or trying to 'cause it's sold out). I liked it a lot. I'm gonna have to watch it again to soak more of it in. That poor, dead Australian kid put on a hell of a show. That's for sure.

Well, it's late and my mind decided to shut off so this is where this blog ends. It's been fun, kids. You never call, you never write... :-P Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment