Thursday, February 22, 2007

Crazy-Talk


1] What were you doing Feb 14th?
Loafing around waiting for Lost to come on.  As I said if you recall.
2] What kind of cell phone do you have?
Motorola L6.  It's like the SLVR except it's silver and european.  Just like Queen Elizabeth!
3] Color socks you wore today?
White.  I've got cold feet, about so many things.
4] How many Harry Potter books do you own?
Zero.  I've got enough kindling.
5] Paper: College ruled or Wide lined?
Whatever kind paychecks come on.  Hehe, come on.
6] Do you have a digital camera?
I'm the only one who uses it so yeah!
7] Do you have a job?
No and I don't think I will for a while.  Craig's List people are being bitches!
8] What color is your jacket?
Black, like me.
9] Does it snow where you live?
I've forgotten snow.
10] Ever been to Italy?
Nope, pope.
11] Do you keep your movie tickets?
The last one I kept was Snakes on a Plane.  'Cause I MOTHERFUCKIN' wanted to!
12] How many phone numbers do you have on your phone?
80 maybe.  Gotsa have connections.
13] Who was your last text from?
Butch
14] Who's your #1 on MySpace?
Gerry, as he is in my heart... and my pants!
15] Do you have a yellow shirt?
Goodness no
16] What month is it?
February
17] You ever lit a match?
Yes.  FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!
18] Can you start a fire?
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!
19] Can you go a day without looking in a mirror?
It'd probably be a much more pleasant day if I did. 
20] Is your bedroom window facing south?
No.  West.  Wait, what part is its face?  It has 4 sides!
21] Ever been duct-taped?
No, nor have I been goose-taped.
22] Do you have an older brother?
No but my sister's haircuts have had gender issues.
23] Have you ever STARTED a food fight?
This is not 
Animal House.
24] Can you walk in high heels?
Never again.
25] Collect anything?
DVDs.  I think I have all of 'em.  Except the one Cyndi still has.  That's right, I'm calling you out (if you ever read this, probably not)! 
26] Steve or Joe?
Joe Perry is way cooler than Steven Tyler, even if he is from Boston.  They both are but I'm anti-Boston for at least the next decade.  Some people understand.  Everyone else is all, "WTF?"
27] Aren't penguins awesome?
If they keep getting so much press, they'll be put in the "So Over It" box, right next to pirates.
28] Who'd miss you most if you died?
The World, chico.  And everything in it.
29] Do you own a scarf?
No, nor do I crochet, ladies.
30] Bald or fat?
I'm currently one and worried about the other.  Guess which?
31] What color is the blanket on your bed?
It's yellow, white, and brown.  Oh my, that sounds so wrong!  There's orange in there too.  Figure that out.
32] Do you have an orange ball?
No.  I don't tan, I burn.

33] Ever been snowboarding?
More like snow
boreding, am I right???
34] Ever seen a starfish?
I don't imagine celebrities spend much time at the pier, so no.
35] Can you juggle?Don't you wish, my friend.
36] Do you tear open your gifts?
Seems like that would diffuse the purpose of 
getting them, tearing them apart and all.
37] Mittens or gloves?
The kind that don't melt in the microwave.
38] What's the longest Halloween candy has lasted with you?
If it lasts, it isn't mine.
39] You're wearing pj's, aren't you?
It's a Thursday night, you drunk slut!
40] Fly or laser vision?
I'm a flying-lover, not a laser-eyed fighter.
41] Looking back- what was your least favorite school year?
8th grade licked donkey balls.  Health problems, shitty classes, stagefright mid-lines, whiplash, etc...
42] Ever answered a phone that wasn't yours?
Always rudely. 
43] Hit anyone with a cart lately?
I've been allowed back to the Go-Karts since the restraining order.  Rubbin' is racin'!
44] Where did you work last year?
The Convention Center.  I like to give a shoutout to all the underpaid security guards out there but they're too busy sleeping to hear it. 
45] How was your last birthday?
Good-times. 
46] Last song you heard?
Sarah Silverman's "Poop Song"
47] Who WON'T repost this?
Not Erika.  She deleted me for disagreeing with her bulletin.  It was a petition to allow mothers to post pics of them breast-feeding on their MySpaces because it is somehow "not lude."  It's gross!  And it's so ridiculous that people would want this so badly that they'd start a petition for it, 
on MySpace!  I'm not bitter.  In fact, I hardly even care.
48] Roses or carnations?
Doesn't Carnation make Ovaltine?  Yeah, roses then.
49] Last person you yelled at?
My mom.  Woman-be-all-up-in-my-space!  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
50] Italian or Mexican?
Mexican is killing me right now.  Damn you, Robertos!
51] Could you eat an entire can of frosting?
Depends.  Do I have to survive?
52] Strange belief as a child?
That chicks dug me.  Learned 
that lesson the hard way...
53] Favorite candy?
Smarties.
54] How old were you when you learned to read?
I can read?  I CAN READ!!!
55] Who was your last phone call?
Gerry's voicemail.  His voicemail bot sounds hot!
56] Last time you had a headache?
A few days ago. 
57] First car?
An '86 Dodge Ram50.  P.O.S. much?
58] Do you have Barbies?
No, I have collectibles. 
59] What's on your bedroom walls?
Posters and shit (collectibles). 
60] Insert random word here:
Islamofascism
61] Do you own anything sharp?
Several knives and lest we forget my sword.  That's not a euphemism.  It's a katana.
62] What's the first word you think of when you hear- lake?
Ricki
63] What color is your watch?
Silver.  More like chrome.  
Shiny....
64] Ever been pushed off something?
Well, I mean, your dad came home so your mom was all like, "You should probably go," and I was like, "Whateva!"
65] Last time you were hyper:
A question ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment