Friday, June 30, 2006

I need a Hambone


Hey kids!  It's been two days since my last blog and these are my sins (Catholics know what I'm talking about here)...
Actually, I have no sins to speak of (at least in the last 2 days) but I have been thinking of random things.
First thing is, I need a friend called, "Hambone."  I'm just saying I think it would be and is the coolest to be telling someone a story about something that happened and when you get to the part of the tale when you say who else was there, you're like, "...And Steve was there, and Ray, Hambone..."  You know what I mean? 
Plus, you get to yell over to someone, "Hamboooooooone!"
Now, I don't know of anyone actually being named Hambone so I just have to be able to give a friend that as a nickname.  So I'm accepting volunteers, who wants to be Hambone?  You must have a good reason though, you can't just say, "Sure, I'll be Hambone."  Oh no, you gotta want it.  Come up with a story as to why I call you Hambone.  It'll save me the trouble of making one up.  I'll be waiting for your Hambone applications, so send 'em quick.
Now, well wait, that was actually the extent of my random thoughts, unless I forgot the others.  But it's random enough for me and it should be for you as well.  And why am I the one with all the random thoughts anyway?  Where are yours, hmm?  Bet you're feeling real guilty now, aren't you?  Serves you right.  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment