Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crapple Maps

Well, you ALMOST fucked me there, Apple Maps. And not in the fun way...

I needed to go to UPS to pick up a package. An iPhone cable, ironically. They close at 9pm. I left at 8:15pm. UPS was 13.8 miles away.

Apple Maps led me down all the right freeways but when I got off, it led me to a dead end residential street, and told me to walk to my destination. WALK! Down a dark, dirt road that was fenced off. It was 8:45pm.

I'm too smart to lose to a computer. So I eyeballed the map, ended up down a dark, windy, two-lane road. There I found a cop car that was in the middle of pursuing someone. I busted a very illegal "Uey," luckily was not pursued myself (I should change my last name to Duke), flew BACK DOWN the dark, windy, two-lane road, and found the right way.

I got my package at 8:58pm.

No thanks to you, Apple Maps. *spits at its feet*

:-P Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment