Saturday, March 12, 2011

A New Home, A New Hope

Hey, Kids!

Welcome to the new home of my blog.  It's got the complete archive of blogs from both MySpace and Facebook; minus some shitty "what do you think of me" surveys.  Do check out the writings of the past because there's definitely some high quality shit to be found.  Even some of the included surveys contain gems that you'll only find here.

Hopefully, this new site will also be where I'll get back to writing longer form pieces, both "journally" and conceptual.  It'll be good to get back to it.  As you can see [on the right] I was pretty prolific for a casual blogger so it can become a useful tool for me once again.  At least comedy will be born.  Well, a boy can dream...

Thanks for reading, even if this is the only one you'll read.

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment