Friday, February 15, 2008

Mile Stone

Hey, kids! So it's time to celebrate. No, I don't have a job yet. Or a girlfriend (that sounds more pathetic than it should but it stays!).

This blog, my blog, has just reached 15,000 views (or reads, for those who aren't just lookers)!

It's a pretty big thing considering it's just a MySpace blog that I haven't whored out. I haven't gone to strangers and said, "Read my blog..." and I haven't put up flyers or sent out e-vites or e-mails or done e-crack or e-blown anybody. I'm proud of that.

So hooray for me! Hooray for us ('cause you're reading this)! Hooray for internets! Hooray for Tom (maybe)! Hooray for America! Whoohoo... Ah... Okay... I'm done, I think.

But you should totally have a drink for me and my blog. Or fuck. Yes! Fuck on my behalf! Because someone should... That really sounds sadder than I am. I'm okay, romantically speaking. Worry not. But you should totally fuck. Everybody's doing it. Hehe...

I have to thank my subscribers. Butch, Chrissy, Danny, Dustin, Liz, Joanna, Amanda B., Jamaal, Chris, Caleb, Davinchi (whomever you are), and that crazy-bitch I dated around Christmas of '05. Thank you all. You're a big part of this. But you're not alone. Some folks who read but choose not to suscribe ('cause they're gangstas..?) are: Amanda M., Cecelia, Jasmin, Sean, Gerry, and Isaiah. Thanks youse. Anyone I'm leaving out should clearly present themselves more openly. Thank you all the same.

Hopefully, I can continue to kick ass and take names blog-wise. Hopefully, I will continue to be inspired to write stuff on here (and more consistently). Yes, I'm aware that that last statement practically asks for more terrible commercials and people to come to my attention. But fuck it. You gotta take the sour with the sweet. You've gotta eat shit every once in a while to truly enjoy a good steak (figuratively). But I'm not a big steak-guy, but I'm weird.

Anyway, thanks again, kids. Here's to ya. :-P Pbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment